The first bath of a baby is an achievement. Bathing a baby requires practice when it comes to baby’s care of being very cautious, bathing them seems to be a difficult mission but in reality it is very easy as long as you follow these steps:
* Condition the place where the child is located in the bathroom close all windows. There should be no drafts in the space.
* Prepare all utensils for bathing like soap champagne towel, and clothing that is placed posterior to the bath.
* Check the water temperature in the tibia pond, no very cold or very hot ideally is 35 to 37 centigrade.
* Slowly insert the bathtub holding the back and head well. This will be done by placing your arm on his back so the baby will be well held.
* Start the bath by wetting your head very carefully remember to wash your genitals with a neutral soap. Check your armpits thighs and groin well.
* After bath, dry baby’s head and body with a soft cotton towel.
After finishing the bath you dress the baby fast before you feel cold, as you can cry.
One tip to make your baby’s bath fun is to put music or toys in the water in this way, the anger like bath time.